Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mommy & Me at the park


On Saturday Ella and I headed to Fourth of July park in Kenersville to hang out with some of our old Mommy and Me buddies. We hadn't seen them in a while and it was great to catch up. It was here I discovered Ella's love for swings. Bryan and I took her to Country Park in Greensboro yesterday so she could swing some more. Because I'm a terrible parent I forgot the camera yesterday... but I did have it on Saturday so here are some memories from the Mommy & Me outing. The stroller brigade... from L to R: Irelyn, Camryn, Kira, Caleb, Ella, and Emery
Ella and Emery
Irelyn & Camryn
Ella swinging
Happy as a clam!
Irelyn is the first in the bunch to walk by herself

1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

Ok so this is probably toally not allowed but ELLA is def. the cutest baby in the stroller brigade:) I miss her and want to have a playdate soon!!!