Friday, June 13, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

All right, I admit it. I have a not so secret obsession with the show "So You Think You Can Dance." Usually by the end of the first show I already have decided who's going to win, and so far have been pretty close, if not right on the money, with my guesses. However, the talent this year is scary good and I honestly have no clue who it's going to be. I hate to think I might not get to see any Shane Sparks hip-hop choreography this year- bad move on his part if he's jumped to America's Best Dance Crew (on MTV) permanently. Nappytab's routines have been solid so far, but not as great as Shane's so that will make me very sad.


Sadly, I think I am as obsessed with Cat Deeley's wardrobe on the show as I am the dance pieces. Seriously, how much do I want this dress???

I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has to offer!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

right there with ya sis. i basically want to be cat.

Stacy and Chuck Burch said...

okay so to add to your obsession and fun facts, with nappytab, the tab part is for tabitha and she went to high school with me. She graduated with my sister. Crazy fact huh!

Mollie Perez said...

you would love fabulous in that dress!!!