Friday, June 20, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance week 2

First and foremost... THANK YOU Shane Sparks for not completely bailing on SYTYCD. The group piece last night was fantastic and I hope to see much more this season!
Thank God we finally got rid of the "club rat" (so aptly named by my sister) Susie. What a joke of a dancer she was... I think it was self-evident when she drew the salsa out of the hat, her supposed strength. She biffed it big time. In fact, Alex Da Silva, the choreographer, even said she was a street salsa dancer, not a real one. Peace out, Susie, you won't be missed by me.
Oh Marquis, I think you got robbed last night. Are you the strongest of the bottom 3 boys? Perhaps not, but you did, however, kick everyone's butt in the "Dance for your life" section and I'm sorry that the judges thought you were all tricks. To me that was way better than Chris just running around the stage and contracting every now and then. Alas, I am not the decision maker.

And oh Cat Deeley, once again you did not dissapoint. I'm so sad that there are no pictures yet of the fabulous dress she wore last night! What I would give to have it hanging in my closet along with an excuse to wear it. Hopefully Fox will update the website soon and I can post a picture so all of you to feast your eyes on it.

No comments: