Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun time in Orlando

Yes, we put Ella on yet another plane this past weekend. She's such a great little traveller! We left Thursday afternoon on Southwest headed to sunny Florida, again. Only this time it was just for fun and relaxation. The point of the trip was to visit our friends the Parks. We hadn't seen them since last March, when we went skiing in Breckenridge together. It was so wonderful to catch up with them! Thursday night we went to dinner at a cool place called City Fish, right next door to Michael's office. Angel and Michael are expecting a baby boy, their first, in October so we decided to break Michael in... here he is carrying Ella's seat and Angel's purse. That's my kind of man! And don't worry- we've already talked about an arranged marriage for Baby Parks and Ella.
Friday the girls hung out by the pool in the backyard while the boys went to play golf. Friday was my birthday (the big 30) and Ella's 1/2 birthday. Angel and Michael were so sweet and got me a cake! We went to dinner at Houston's, which is on a gorgeous lake in Winter Park and the food, atmosphere, and company were perfect for the celebration!!
We spent the rest of the evening in thier hot tub watching the basketball game and drinking. I'll let you choose which drink was mine and which was Ella's.

Saturday we were able to see the shuttle launch from their backyard, which was pretty cool. The PIcs don't do it justice but I'll post some anyway. Angel and I went to get pedicures and do some shopping while the boys were on baby duty. Saturday night was more good food and conversation. As I'm going through these pictures I've realized I don't have one of the four of us, darn it! Oh well, we're hoping they'll head up our way late summer and I'll be sure to get some then. Here's a cute one of Angel and Ella. They are going to be such great parents!!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the nice blog comment! You're Ella is gorgeous too. :)
I loved meeting everyone last night. Ya'll are a hoot!
If you have a chance, will you email me your home address for tomorrow?
AlishaSchwanke at hotmail dot com

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

Happy B-Day Cameron! You have been a busy traveler with that little one. Good for you not letting it stop you, now I will need pointers soon, we are headed to OH a few times I am sure in the fall.

Hope to see you soon!