Monday, June 16, 2008

More from the beach...

Okay, so I finally took the other disposable camera from our "girl's weekend" at the beach with the Brundage girls... again, let me curse the fact that I left the digital camera battery at home b/c disposable cameras are the worst. For some reason I don't ever remember pics being this bad when I used them in the past, but whatever, they're all I have so I guess I'll just get over it and embrace them, fuzzinness and all. Just to make myself fell better I'll call them "vintage" rather than "fuzzy"... maybe that will help.


Here's Ella chewing on her toes... I know this was a while ago but at the time it was pretty amusing to watch. She's not doing it so much these days.


Riley, Logan and Ella (starting at top) lounging around in their diapers after a long day on the beach. What a life!

Riley entertaining the little ones.... I'd bet $1000 she was keeping them busy so Carrie and I could pour another glass of wine.

Ella and Logan ready to hit the beach.

My apologies for posting such old pictures! They're just such cute girls I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I like the vintage look! Seriously, when I saw the first picture, before I had read what you wrote, I thought "Hey that's a neat picture!" :)