Monday, April 28, 2008

Girls Weekend

Okay, okay... I know it's been forever since I've added any pictures and I'm sorry... I'm still trying to get back into "regular" life after market. And I was lucky enough to get to the beach for af ew days last week. Yay for vacations! It was a girls weekend for me and Ella with our friend Carrie and her two precious girls, Riley and Logan. Pictures will be coming soon.... after making sure I charged the battery for our camera and triple checked the suitcase to make super sure I had packed the camera when I got there I couldnt find it in the suitcase. Darn it! So I called Bryan to see if I had acidentally left it on the bed when trying to make room in the suitcase for the monitor... he couldn't find it. After unpacking my whole bag I found it, it had slipped to the bottom. How happy was I!? Well, Bryan called back about 10 minutes later to tell me that he still could not find the camera, however the camera BATTERY was still in the charger. Great, Cameron, good job. Ugh! I had to make do with a disposable one from the gas station. Hopefully I'll get to Target tomorrow to get them all put on a disk and post them. Please keep your fingers crossed that they turn out okay, it's been so long since I haven't used a digital with the screen I'd almost forgotten how to use a view finder! Guess I'll find out tomorrow...

No comments: