Friday, April 11, 2008

Standing Ovation

I just wanted to let all the working moms out there know that you deserve an all-expense paid vacation... I'm sure it gets easier but this week has been such a struggle for me. I think the fact that Ella is not sure if she wants to sleep through the night is not helping either. The whole go to bed at midnight, get up at 2AM to deal with her for 45 minutes, go back to bed, get up at 5AM to deal with her, go back to bed, and have the alarm go off at 6:30AM then work till 6:30PM only to come home to be a mom till midnight and start all over again is so freaking hard! I feel fortunate that tomorrow is my last day for a while so I can get back to getting more than 4 hours of sleep. So to all you working moms, my hat's off to you. Give yourself a huge pat on the back and tell your husbands you deserve a spa treatment this weekend, lord knows you've earned it!!

No comments: