Thursday, August 21, 2008

Better late than never?

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've posted anything and that is totally my fault. Since I last was one here it seems like we've travelling non-stop! Here's a quick recap- we went to Ocean Isle Beach with (almost) the whole Bingham clan and had a blast, as always. It's nice to have a whole week to visit with the family and catch up. Downside, Bryan got me sick. Then I got Ella sick. Then Ella got everyone in Bryan's family sick, and my mom sick. After disinfecting our entire house I think all the germs are gone and we're back to normal.

We headed back to Sunset Beach for an ASHRAE conference for Bryan... lot of work for him, lot of pool time for me, Ella, and Nate. I think we got the best end of the deal! However, all Bryan's hard work paid off because he was awarded the Rudy Ferguson award, the highest award in his region... way to go B!

Here's a quick slide show of the highlights of our family time over the last month...

No comments: