Sunday, August 24, 2008

Look out LPGA


It's been a year since The Cardinal opened the new and improved golf course... and I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Pretty sad, huh? I'll blame it on being pregnant all last summer and lazines this summer. But yesterday Bryan and I decided, since Ella attended her first PGA Tournament last weekend, we should give her a chance to swing the sticks this weekend. She was so great! We only played the front nine but she was awesome the whole time, she crawled all over the place to get to the balls, drove the cart, and had an all around good time. It was a perfect day to be on the course weather-wise and there wasn't anyone behind us so we got to take our time and just enjoy the family outing. No surprise to anyone, I'm sure, Ella was sporting her new shirt from the Wyndham Tournament last weekend...




1 comment:

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

She is beyond cute! I guess I have never really thought that far as to going with Tim on the golf course once the little gets here. Great idea.....clueless still I promise.

Hope you are enjoying your time SAH, we miss you and hope to see you at a GTG soon. Take Care!