Saturday, August 30, 2008

More fun with the Brundage family

Last weekend the Brundage gang came over to cook out. I cannot believe how big Logan has gotten, she's 6 months now, and Riley will be three in October. Ella absolutely loves playing with these girls. Funny story, Riley is in the final stages of potty training but they still are really careful with her, asking her a lot if she has to go, just to avoid any accidents. At one point she says she needs to go and wants "Ella's mommy" to go with her. There are no words to express how sweet I think it is that she's known Bryan and I since she was about 3 weeks old and she's never once said our names... now we're Ella's mommy and Ella's daddy. So cute! Anyway, we head into our downstairs half bath, where Bryan has just hung some pictures of Ella. In one she's sitting in a white whicker chair, wich Riley is quick to notice. She looks at me and says, "Ella's sitting in your chair, Ella's mommy." So I respond with, "yes, Riley she is sitting in a chair!" her sweet, angelic face looks up at me, cracks a huge grin and, shaking her head, says, "That silly ol' Ella!" I about lost it, it was so funny and cute and precious and I adore that litte girl!

No comments: