Tuesday, July 8, 2008

She's pulling up... look out world!

Mark down another milestone for Ella... this morning when I went into her room to get her up she was on her knees holding onto the crib railing. I called Bryan to tell him he needed to put the crib mattress down a notch tonight because I knew she'd be going all the way up in the near future. I did not realize that would be today! One of her favorties pastimes is crawling over the DVD player in the bonus room to get to the wires behind it. This afternoon I attempted to keep her from doing this by putting a sleeping bag (which just happened to be in the room- my organizational skills leave much to be desired) on top of the DVD player. My hopes were sort of an "out of sight out of mind" reaction from her- if she can't see the wires she won't want to play with them. Not so much. She crawled on over there, used the DVD player to get to her knees and the sleeping bag to get to her feet. Because I'm a bit psycho about documenting her life I always have the camera near by so I was able to get picstures when she did it again about 10 minutes later. Now you can see it too!

What a big girl!

No comments: