Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Wednesday night the book club girls got together to celebrate Rebecca's upcoming b-day... and all the other summer birthday gals too. We ate dinner in High Point, enjoyed a few bottle of wine and some great conversation. It was fun ladies. We definitely need to do this more often- I know it's been ages since we've actually discussed a book at book club but it sure was nice to not feel guilty for not having read the book! And from this day forward I promise to be better about reading the books- even if no one else does.



From L to R: Morgan, Megan, Nicole, Christina, Mollie, Rebecca, Stacy, and me

Thanks, Morgan for inviting me to be a part of the group and to all you other girls for making me feel so welcome immediately! I've really enjoyed getting to know you all over the last year or so... and I know Bryan has welcomed the evenings alone when I'm out with y'all ;) I'm really looking forward to our night in August.

No comments: