Monday, March 17, 2008

Disco Fever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPP & BILL! This weekend we went back in time to the '70's to celebrate Tripp & Bill's birthdays. The party was complete with outifts, hair, fondue and a disco ball. At one point, when I was chowing on the chocolate fondue, Megan looked at me and said, "What if this was really how it was? Seriously, what if we dressed like this and really had fondue parties?" It is a funny concept to grasp! We had a great time at the party and everyone was all decked out. Bryan and I made a quick trip to the Goodwill Store to find his brown ployester suit and I raided my mom's attic for the authentic '70's cheerleading uniform.
I'm just sorry you can't truly see in the pictures just how wide the lapels actually are. I so wish I had a better picture of Morgan's hair, it was priceless, the outfit really was her mother's. Tripp's lambchops and moustache were awesome!
Morgan, Megan, and Mollie all represented the decade well.


And of course, Ella wanted in on the action so we let her wear her daddy's wig for a bit.

No comments: