Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Bryan and I had to miss Ella's first halloween due some friends wedding in Jamaica. However, my mom was more than willing to get our little one all dressed up to be shown off around the neighborhood. I came up with the stellar idea for her to be a flower... our little girl, who has never given us on second of frustration with hats was not gonna have it. (sound familiar, christina?) As soon as the costume arrived in the mail I ripped into it to try it on her. Could she possibly be more pissed at me for putting this thing on her head? I think not.


I warned my mom that it would be no small task for her to get Miss Ella to cooperate on Halloween. Apparently she likes my mom more than me because not only was mom able to get it on her without a fight, she left the freaking thing on for 3 hours! Even ate her dinner in it. I'm sorry I missed that! Here are some of the photos that were waiting for me when I checked e-mail Saturday morning.



No comments: