Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun with Granddaddy (and Deacon too!)

Since I was working furniture market my mom was nice enough to watch Ella everyday for us. Bryan actually went out of town for work Wednesday through Friday so both Ella and I spent Wednesday and Thursday night at my folks place, to save mom the drive back and forth from Greensboro. Wednesday night Miss Ella had a ball playing with her Granddaddy and my old toy phone. They kept passing the phone back and forth, each taking a turn talking on it. So cute! And, like always, Ella was following Deacon everywhere he went. We're working on "gentle" with her because when she pets him it's more like beating him. She loves him though, and I think he's getting used to her being in his face all the time! Notice she's rocking the precious halloween dress her Nana made for her.


1 comment:

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

She is getting so big!!! Congrats on the BFP, I cant wait to hear all about it. I figured you were at market last week since you were on more. Drop my more often we miss you!