Sunday, April 11, 2010

Only a two year old...

While trying to brush my teeth the other morning I had to ask Ella several time to leave poor Matthew alone.  For some reason she had picked up a washcloth and kept wrapping it around his neck.  For the life of me I could not figure out why she was trying to strangle the little brother that she adores.  Yesterday I made sure every washcloth and towel was out of her reach when I got into the shower.  As soon as I got out she started asking me where the washcloth was and I explained to her that I had put it away.  What was her response to that?  Not what you might think... unless you're thinking, "Oh no!  Now B can't be a super hero!"  It hit me like a ton of bricks, she was trying to tie the cloth around his neck to make a cape.  I swear, that girl is too smart for me sometimes.

No comments: