Friday, February 22, 2008

A litte history....


Bryan and I were married July 16, 2005 in Winston-Salem at Old Town Club. We live in Greensboro and love it. It's the perfect size for us, feels like a small town but there is a ton of stuff to do... lots of restaurants and bars, even some cultural places too!

Ella Anne was born November 30, 2007 at 2:41AM and boy has she changed our lives! We've adapted pretty well, I think. She's a really easy baby, only cries when she's really tired or really irritated... kind of like me!











Because I'm a little late getting to this (she's already almost 3 months old) I'll go ahead and jump to pictures of her today. She's starting to "talk" a lot now and smiles during our "conversations." She's constantly kicking her legs and waving her arms, she's got energy to burn and can't sit still. But when she sleeps she's very serious about it... nap time and at night she's a heavy sleeper. Which is great because I can vacuum during her naps and she has no problem sleeping through WFU basketball games so we don't have to schedule around her too much. And the best part is she sleeps till 9 or10 in the morning so I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn!

1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

YEAH Cameron! Glad you got the blog up and running! Looks great! I want to see Miss Ella soon! Maybe this Friday? Mol